Best BBQ in Hall CO.
7380 Spout Springs Rd #450
Flowery Branch, GA 30542
Located in the Kroger shopping center
Wed-Sat, 11am-9pm Closed Sun, Mon, Tues
- Southern Smoq BBQ has the highest reviews amongst other competitors, ranking almost a perfect 5 out of 5.
- On top of having quick and friendly service, this BBQ joint has a small homey atmosphere that many customers are drawn too.
- It lies between Lanier Island Pwky and Thompson Mill Rd, off of Spout Springs.
- “Everything is made from scratch, using the best ingredients, right here in the restaurant. We even whip our own whipping cream for our deserts!”
- “If I could rate restaurants 1-10, Southern Smoq deserves a 12. You have got to try this place. It’s only been a week and I’m already wondering if I can convince my husband to go back tonight!”
- “Listen up everyone! You have to go …no, you must go and eat here! “
Located in the Target shopping center
Mon-Sat, 11 AM – 9 PM \\ Sun, 11 AM – 8 PM
- Shane’s Rib Shack has a cozy with dim lighting, and is well decorated with pictures hanging everywhere.
- It is family friendly place and encourages you to bring in the whole family!
- They also offer Souvenirs!
- Shane’s grandfather, Big Dad, told him, “Do what you love, and do it better than anyone else.” The result? Taste for yourself in Shane’s Rib Shacks across America
- “True great flavor,ribs fell off bone into your mouth,ohhhh, great smoked flavor,true bar be que! Loved the flavor and smokey rib of red through the ribs. ohh great ribs at their best!”
- “Im not a barbecue nut but this place is doing it right. It used to be privately owned but was recently sold to a chain. They took out the bar/ liquor which to me was a disappointment. But the service has been great since the new management took over.”
Sun-Thurs 11am – 9pm \\Fri-Sat 11am – 10pm
- This BBQ joint is very old fashioned and has an old southern drawl to it.
- The staff is small yet, very friendly and especially fast.
- “The smoker on wheels, designed specifically for BBQ to the Rescue, is sent out into the Palm Harbor, Largo and New Port Richey communities to spread the spirit of BBQ. The truck is sent out with the goal to improve the quality of life for those less fortunate. By raising funds, Sonny’s BBQ is supporting the people who have helped support us all these years. We aim to do this by donating 100% of the proceeds made at each BBQ to the Rescue event to a specific cause – and in turn, help ease the burden of life’s tough obstacles for these deserving people.”
- “Good service and affordable price”
- “I have been eating at Sonny’s BBQ since my college days. This location continues that great tradition of consistently very good BBQ at a very reasonable price. Their sauces are great, with everything from sweet to tangy, and their meats are always delicious”
phone # (706) 824-9990
Open Mon-Sat 11am-9pm \\ Closed Sun
- Only Stonewall’s in GA!
- Families encouraged! Very open space, large open windows! Fast attentive service,
- Best Bread Pudding around! Award Winning BBQ sauce and even homemade sweet tea!
‘This week I took my family to Stonewall’s award winning BBQ in Braselton Georgia. As soon as I opened the door into Stonewall’s I could smell the heavenly smell of pecan smoking from the back kitchen. I couldn’t wait to chow down and taste Stonewall’s BBQ! The employees there were very friendly and helpful with our order. They were offering a special and for $30 you could get a slab of ribs, a whole chicken and 2 sides with rolls and drinks. Not a bad price for a family of four to chow down on.”
Sherrys Bait & Barbeque
2807 Dawsonville Hwy, Gainesville, GA 30506
Phone # (678) 971-5607
- Do you like fishing? Well there’s numerous boat ramps located near Sherry’s Bait & Barbeque!
- Check out their Fishing Page!
- They have convenient take out items, and low prices!
- If you’re looking for a some BBQ on the lake you’ve found it here!
“we’ve tried every BBQ place in Hall county and Sherry’s is the absolute best to us. not only is the BBQ outstanding, but the sides are amazing, too.”
#6 Moonie’s Texas BBQ
5545 Atlanta Hwy, Flowery Branch, GA 30542
Phone # (678) 828-8366
- “Located in Flowery Branch, GA – Our Central Texas Style BBQ consists of fine choices of meat rubbed with sea salt and ‘course ground black pepper. We smoke our meats hot and fast daily in our Texas made J&R Oyler smoker filled with oak wood.”
- Outstanding quality , small staff with excellent service
- Texas Styled BBQ
“I’m a big BBQ man, very hard to please, before ordering anything, I want to look at it. well they show me there ribs, nice pc of meat, and sold by the lb. ribs was spice right, good smoke taste… it was a good rib. brisket he gave a pc, good smoke ring, now there’s no one in Georgia, and trust me ! I travel all over…no one has come close to this brisket… good smoke ring, very easy to chew… “
“My wife picks up carry out from here about once a week. We love it. The quality is impeccable. Whenever I have out of town guests I make sure to show them this nice restaurant. “
Phone # (770)-967 -2063
Tues–Wed: 11am – 3pm\\ Thurs – Sat: 11am – 8pm \\ Sun – Mon: Closed
- Daily Lunch Special : Pulled pork sandwich with chips and a drink for only $5.25!
Cash Discount: Receive a 5% discount when you pay with cash.
- Jack’s Old South BBQ in Braselton has been home to 3 time World Championship BBQ since July of 2010.
Ribs are fantastic, but they’re usually gone early as well. The pulled pork is also delicious. Add the vinegar sauce for that extra kick, or hot sauce even. The beans are really good, with an apple cinnamon flavor. Brunswick stew is also really good. Service is good, price is reasonable. Highly recommend this place. Plus, the owner is Myron Mixon, a BBQ god!
3205 Atlanta Hwy, Gainesville, Georgia 30507 Phone # (770) 536-7971
Tuesday-Thurs 11am – 3pm \\Fri-Sat 11am – 8pm
Smokehouse serves the best slow-smoked (12-14 hours) BBQ Pork, Beef, Chicken and Ribs. We also have the very best Brunswick Stew, Baked Beans, and did I mention the made-from-scratch cooked-custard Banana Pudding.
“you can’t forget the banana pudding to finish the perfect meal!”
“Tried it out for the first time today and it was Excellent! Pulled pork had a great crust , smoke ring and smoke flavor. Potato salad was outstanding! Baked beans, Mac and cheese and Brunswick stew was also very good. Definitely will go back when I don’t have time to smoke my own Q!”
This information complied by the 4 Aces Real Estate Team in conjunction with
All information is accurate at time of publishing.
If you have a restaurant you would like listed please email firstname.lastname@example.org
[wnt_grid keyid=”1″ title=”Just Listed In Hall County” maptype=”disabled” ownertype=”all” paginated=”true” sortoptions=”false” maxresults=”15″ search_mode=”form” primarysearchtype=”active” searchtype=”city” state=”GA” min_price=”100000″ max_price=”1000000000″ listing_status=”Active,New,Price Reduction,Price Increase,Back On Market” county=”Hall” newListings=”1″ /]